This website has been designed to be accessible to as many members of our community as possible. This Accessibility guide provides a quick overview of the accessibility features on this website. If you have any questions regarding the navigation or accessibility of this site, please contact us.
This site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) so that you may customise the presentation to suit your preferences.
- All the information can be viewed without styles
- The text size is relative, allowing you to adjust the size of the text in your browser
- Most pages on this site are compliant to level 2 of the W3C's WAI accessibility guidelines, and comply to the UK's Disability Discrimination Act.
- All pages contain a sitemap
- External links from this website will open in a new window.